Star Wars Galaxies Emulator: A Guide to the Imperial Themepark
FIRST MISSION-GIVER: KAJA ORZEE
- Report to the Emperor’s Retreat at (Naboo 2400, -3900) as an Imperial Combatant (just target a Rebel, type /attack then type in “yes” in the dialog box to go to Combatant Mode). (note, if you die at any time, don’t forget to do this again—you can find Rebels in Moenia and many times in the countryside on the way to Moenia)
- If you plan on staying Imperial and leveling up the ranks or buying things with faction, I’d suggest talking to an Imperial Recruiter and getting promoted to at least Lance Corporal, this will significantly raise your faction point cap, meaning you won’t cap out while doing the Imperial Retreat Themepark. Either way, make sure you have at least 200 faction (I had 500 when I started the Theme Park)
- Enter in the door of the building (near the stacked stones)
- Talk to Kaja Orzee, tell her “yes….”
- She’ll generate a waypoint for you to escort a Moff back to the retreat
- My waypoint was about 1400m out. I walked him back, watching out for aggro mobs and Rebels. My character had decent “terrain negotiation” bonuses, so I had to stop a couple times to let the Moff catch up I’d say it took 4-5 mins to walk him back the approximate 1400m
- Next mission: someone hired a hitman to get the Moff. You are to go find who hired the him/her. She gave me a waypoint about 1300m out.
- Arriving, I was jumped by 3 rebels. Do your business. (Karate-Chop/Pew-Pew) The “sympathizer” had documents on him to loot. Take them back to the Retreat.
- Next mission is to go find the actual assassin. The police located him but need help taking him/her out. I got another waypoint about 1400m out.
- The assassin was a solo NPC. Was easier to take out than the previous mission. Headed back to Kaja at the Retreat
- Next mission is to go find a group of Rebels involved with the assassination. There were 3 rebels and 2 “droid programmers” at the waypoint
- After killing all 5 NPCs, it sent me back to the Retreat.
KAJA FINAL MISSION:
- Next mission is to go find an altered droid and bring it back to the Retreat.
- Got a waypoint about 1500m out.
- Note: tell the droid to come with you, but beware, it’s slow and I had to click on it again. I got ahead of it about 75m several times, then just stopped to let it catch up. I ended up just untoggling “Player Runs by Deafault” in the Options>Controls for the game so I would walk the whole way back. Took a long while, but was the least frustrating option. (when I wanted to run, I just hit SHIFT)
SECOND MISSION-GIVER: LOAM REDGE
- That’s it for Kaja. Next is Loam Redge. He’s down the hall, into the big room with the two Imperial Guards and in one of the side rooms back to the left of the red Imperial Guards. (follow the red carpet, enter the room, hang a hard left as soon as you enter)
- Loam sends you to apprehend and bring in a Rebel. My waypoint was maybe 1000m out. At the waypoint was the Rebel/Rebel helper, a “noble”. I walked him back.
- Next mission is to find a Rebel meeting, identify the leader and bring him in. Waypoint was 1500m or so out.
- The waypoint had a non-attackable NPC with 3 (very low-health, easy) bodyguards. Take the 3 out and bring him back
- Next one is to go intercept a rebel courier before he can take some data to his contacts. About 1200m out for me
- Single target. Kill him, loot the datapad and return to the Retreat
NEXT MISSION (and LAST ONE FROM LOAM):
- Target is the Slicer Leader. Converseable NPC. Talk to him and lead him back to the Retreat. All done
NEXT MISSION-GIVER: LORD HETHRIR:
- On to new mission-giver, Lord Hethrir. He’s on the room that shares a wall with the room that Loam Redge is in. (go out and opposite side of the Imperial Guards)
- You’re tasked with finding an information broker/counterfeiter that is selling a holodisc and to take him out and grab the disk.
- Single kill. Loot the holodisc. Return.
- Next mission is to take out the Rebel who helped facilitate a meeting. About 1200m out for me. You must loot his datapad and bring it back. Single kill. Loot. Head back.
- Next mission is to kill the Rebel Leader’s father. Yikes. Single target. Easy match. Destroy and head back.
- Deliver a holodisc to an NPC (for me, about 1100m out)
FINAL MISSION FOR LORD HETHRIR:
- Final mission for Hethrir: Go capture and bring back the Rebel that was implicated as a “serial killer” by the holodisc you delivered on the previous mission. (about 1100m out) Just talk to him and walk him back.
NEXT MISSION-GIVER: CAPTAIN THRAWN
- To find Captain Thrawn, go through the door opposite the one you enter where you see the Imperial Guards. Go right (you have to), then left (you have to), then the first turn on your left (you have an actual fork) then straight outside on the terrace. First mission is to go find a surviving team member and bring him back for debriefing. (1300m was my waypoint). It was a lone Imperial NPC and I ran back with him.
- Next mission is about 1500m out for me, it is to located some debris and bring back a flight recorder. There is a thug at the site (no debris to search). Kill him. Loot him. Head back.
- Captain Thrawn asks you to deliver a holodisc to be read by an expert nearby. (1100m for me). I just talked to him then headed back to Captain Thrawn.
- Captain Thrawn now wants a jar of Fambaa blood. Um, gross? My waypoint was about 1000m out. This could be considered one of the tougher missions so far, if you aren’t an elite combat profession. I used a pet to tank him a bit and bled/shot the Fambaa. Loot and head back.
- You’re supposed to be a rocket launcher from a Smuggler. You don’t have much of a chance to talk to him/her, you get attacked; kill, loot, return.
FINAL MISSION FOR CAPTAIN THRAWN:
- Vengeance time. Captain Thrawn sends you to kill the bunch of rebels responsible for all the previous trouble. There were 3 rebels. I got the message that it was done after killing the first 2, and spared the third one. Don’t tell Captain Thrawn!
NEXT MISSION-GIVER: COLONEL VEERS
- Colonel Veers. You don’t need to go far to find him, as he is standing rather uncomfortably close to Captain Thrawn. Weird. His first mission is to (any guesses?) yes, go kill a bunch of Rebels. These Imperials are pretty creative guys….I arrived to the waypoint, killed a single Rebel Trooper and received instructions to return to Veers.
- Next mission was to kill a single rebel and a couple of “thugs”. Message was to return to Veers after killing all three. Killed the two “thugs” and a more powerful “Borvo’s Thug”. Looted the Borvo’s Thug and returned to Veers for the next mission.
- Next mission is to kill “Borvo”. My waypoint was 1400m away. “Borvo The Twi’Lek” appears with 2 thugs. All relatively low-powered. Kill Borvo (and the thugs if you wish) and head back for the next mission.
FINAL MISSION WITH VEERS:
- Whoops. We killed “Borvo the Twi’lek” not “Borvo the Hutt”. Next mission (and last one with Veers) I went to the next waypoint and killed some Thugs. There were also some Gungans and Veermoks that were mixed up with the spawn, so I just killed all the mobs. Mission Success (although I think it may be necessary just to kill the 3 or 4 Thug-type mobs)
NEXT MISSION-GIVER: EMPEROR PALPATINE
- All done with Veers. Next Stop: Grandpa Palpatine, The Emperor himself. Head back to the room with the two Imperial Guards and go up the elevator. Good ol’ Palpatine sends you on your first mission to escort back someone. Standard escort mission.
- Second mission: deliver something to a ringleader. Easy hand-off and head back.
- The Emperor sends you to take out a security officer. He was among 4 thugs and had slightly better stats than the thugs. I pulled him from the group and took him out. I left the thugs and Mission Complete. Headed back to the Emeperor.
- The Emperor now sends you to escort the Queen’s “handmaiden” back to the Retreat. She’s alone, just click and standard escort mission.
- Next mission is to go kill a bunch of Rebels. About 1400m out for me. There were 4 thug-type NPCs to destroy at the waypoint. Loot the “Ringleader” for the “plans” and head back to the Emperor.
- The next mission is to deliver a message to a courier for the Council. Go drop him/her the message and return to the Emperor.
FINAL MISSION FOR EMPEROR (for now):
- Final mission for the Emperor: intercept a rebel and kill him. At the waypoint are 5 fairly beefy Rebels. I killed the General, left the rest and returned to base.
NEXT MISSION-GIVER: LORD VADER
- Next stop (and final quest-giver): Lord Vader. Instead of taking that left down the hall to go see Thrawn and Veers, take the next hallway to the left and Vader will be in a room on the right. Vader wastes no time in sending you to destroy a Rebel on the first mission. Kill the single NPC and loot him. Return to Vader.
- Next mission up is a simple delivery/info retrieval. You end up speaking to Mara Jade. (Luke’s wife from the Expanded Universe)
- Vader will now send you on another mission, this time to kill a single NPC. Easy kill and return.
- The previous mission interestingly alluded to Vader learning the name of Luke and connecting the dots of him being the farm-boy hero from Tatooine. This new mission sends you to a Black Sun information broker. My waypoint was 1300m out. You simply talk to the information broker and then head back to Vader with the “information” he gives you to carry.
- Head out to a new waypoint to kill a “bad guy”. He is surrounded by 3 “assassins” and he is a yellow non-aggro NPC. Kill them all and return to Vader.
NEXT MISSION (and final one for Vader):
- Seek out and kill Obi-Wan’s “friends”. It’s a single NPC and you loot a datadisk from him. Return to Vader with the disk. Turn it in and that’s it! You’re done with the Themepark. If you’re like me, you’ll be sick of looking at the place and be glad to get home and put all your rewards up in your bank or house.